Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Top 25 Poll: November 8th

Ok, I'm gonna be honest: I have no idea what to do with this poll. Between Oregon, Iowa, and and Penn State going down; and Houston, Georgia Tech, and Cincinnati winning closer than expected, it's all guesswork for now. However, I assure you that these rankings are based on what I've seen thus far from every team in the country (I've seen at least 90 teams play a game, and a large percentage of those 90 in more than one game). No preseason expectations or biases are in play here, just what I've seen on the field. Now that that disclaimer is finished, I present to you my Top 25...

1.) Florida
2.) Texas
3.) Alabama
4.) TCU
5.) Cincinnati
6.) Boise State
7.) Georgia Tech
8.) Oregon
9.) USC
10.) Iowa
11.) Ohio State
12.) LSU
13.) Pittsburgh
14.) Miami (FL)
15.) Arizona
16.) Houston
17.) Utah
18.) Oklahoma State
19.) Wisconsin
20.) Virginia Tech
21.) Stanford
22.) Penn State
23.) Oregon State
24.) BYU
25.) South Florida

I think. It could change by Wednesday, as no teams have really separated themselves outside of the Top 10 or so. I don't exactly have a lot of faith in Ohio State, LSU, or Pittsburgh, yet the all sit just outside of my Top 10. Sheesh. Stay tuned, this college football season, while boring, has been somewhat unpredictable. Things could change after next week's game...and probably will.

~~ Lank

No comments: