Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Welcome Back, Entourage Emmanuelle Chriqui


If you're a fan of Entourage, you know that it returned on Sunday night. Quite honestly, the show itself has gone pretty stale over the past couple years (Vince went broke, really? I watch it to see how Hollywood playboys play, not to see people go broke. I could start my own series if I wanted to see that), but it's still a solid way to kill 25 minutes on a Sunday night. However, I'm really excited that the show's back this season. Why?

In a word, Sloan.

Talk about a dime. Goodness.

Emmanuelle Chriqui is back, playing Eric's on-again-off-again flame, Sloan, who looks to have a semi-recurring role this season. Which is great news for every male who watches the show (and I guess some girls, too; I'm open-minded). Let's put it this way, Entourage could suck all season long, and I'd still watch it as long as Chriqui gets sufficient airtime. Honestly, I don't even remember what happened in 3/4 of the scenes she's in because I become fixated on her radiant beauty. And I'm not apologizing for that. Ever.

Welcome back, Emmanuelle; I missed you.

~~ Lank

No comments: