Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Is Anna Paquin Hot?


I just can't decide whether or not Anna Paquin is hot. I can't. Sometimes I see her and think she's a solid 9; other times I see her and wonder why she hired an ugly body double to use her name. Yes, I know that celebrities aren't going to be beautiful all the time; I get that. But there are certain celebs that are very polarizing attraction-wise in my eyes, and Paquin is one of them. She gets the "honor" of being documented in this post because I saw a press photo hyping the upcoming second season of her HBO drama "True Blood" and I thought she looked great in it (see above).

On the other hand, sometimes this happens:




What is that? I mean, really, how am I supposed to defend stuff like that if I come to the conclusion that she is, in fact, hot. These are the things that keep me up at night. I think Anna Paquin is hot...sometimes. But that's a cop-out answer; I need something more definitive. How am I supposed to decide this? I think I need to come up with a formula or something. Maybe the photos on the first five pages of your Google images search must have an approval rating of 75%. As in, 3 out of every 4 of your photos need to get the thumbs-up from whomever is judging your appearance. Yeah, I like that. It's fail-safe and convenient for everyone. Nobody's unlucky enough that ALL of their bad pictures are on the first 5 pages of a Google search, thus affecting the accuracy of the process; I'm sure their agents have already negotiated with Google about it. You know what? I think that's now THE official Skip To My Lank hotness measuring stick.

And after some quick research, I can definitively say that Anna Paquin is hot. I'm so glad we cleared that up, I feel a lot better now. Thanks for listening.

~~ Lank

1 comment:

Ben said...

WoW :)
I just found Anna Paquin Nude Video 2010 FREE

> > > Anna Paquin Nude.

> > > Anna Paquin Topless.

> > > Anna Paquin Naked.

good quality...