Friday, June 5, 2009

At Least It'd Be Funny

So, I'm driving home from work today, and I pass the RBC Center here in Raleigh. For those of you not in the know, the RBC Center is where the NC State basketball teams and the Carolina Hurricanes play. It also is home to Raleigh's bigger events such as conventions and concerts. Well, I noticed on the Center's outdoor jumbo board that coming soon to the RBC Center is the District Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm thinking maybe I should go up there and knock on the RBC Center's doors while the Jehovah's Witnesses are all gathered and see how they react. Lord knows they've wasted enough of my time over the years evangelizing to me after tricking me into answering my door. Maybe it's time I returned the favor. Classless? Somewhat. Funny? You bet.

~~ Lank

No comments: