Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Taco Bell Denise Is Hot

At first, I thought it was just me. Then, I asked a couple people and they agreed. After that, I did a Google search to see if anyone else shared my opinion. The next thing I know, I realized that I'm merely one of thousands that enjoys the (virtual) company of one lovely young lady.

Taco Bell Denise.

The name doesn't ring a bell (a-thank you)? Allow me to jog your memory/stimulate your sense of sight.




Taco Bell Denise is hot. Apparently, according to an inside source (thanks, 'Moo), Taco Bell Denise's real name is Nikki Danielle Moore, and she was in a few episodes of "8 Simple Rules" on ABC a few years back. I prefer to call her Taco Bell Denise (never TBD, because there's nothing 'to be determined' about her; she's a fox), and I really hope that she transfers locations to my neighborhood Taco Bell as soon as possible. I already visit the Bell too much as is, can you imagine how much I'd frequent the place if Taco Bell Denise worked there? My goodness, I'd probably get a restraining order placed on me or something. I'm like the guy in the commercial; I'd be much more comfortable ordering with Denise, too.

I'm not quite sure if Taco Bell Denise has captured my heart the way Anna Kendrick has, but let's just say that Taco Bell Denise has tons of momentum right now. Not only is she easy on the eyes, but she works at frickin' Taco Bell. In addition to exemplary companionship, Taco Bell Denise can also offer to bring over tacos and nachos galore when she finishes a shift. Obviously, Anna Kendrick can probably afford a taco or two, but is it the same? I say no. Taco Bell Denise is just a humble, hard-working member of the retail world; what's not to like about that? At the end of the day, I can't make a decision until Taco Bell Denise's commercial goes off the air and I'm able to spend some time away from her. You never know what you have until it's gone, right?

But if I get my way, that spot will never go off the air, and it'll run on a loop every time the show I'm watching has to cut to a commercial break. Long live Taco Bell Denise.

~~ Lank

No comments: